DRALIST.ZIP -- I lied (a little)

Fido-To: romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu!vnet.ib

Thursday August 18 1994, romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu!VNET.IBM.COM!c writes to Hps:

 reueIC> Ted De Castro pointed out that DRALIST was not on the FTP
 reueIC> site. Well... it is now!! Sorry about that. I just uploaded
 reueIC> it to the pub/incoming directory (Melissa - you are hereby
 reueIC> officially notified :-) )

Yipes! :)

Thanks for the file.  It looks like it came through fine.  I'll put it up for ftp when I get a chance.

Does a front-end for this data exist?  Although readable, the data format isn't completely user-friendly.

Melissa Woo, Health Physicist
Univ of IL at Urbana-Champaign
m-woo@uiuc.edu

--- GoldED 2.40
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS - the HP Hangout (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)