Re: Radium Paint

The primary provider of the luminous paints used during the 40's/50's was
Luminous Products, headquartered in New York.  In the past I dealt with Mr.
Warren Holm, Vice President, but I believe he is now retired.  I have also
heard that they relocated their business to Canada, but that may be rumor
only.

The radium-226 was imported from Europe (I believe England) as a radium salt,
mixed with a phosphor and adhesive.  I did some work for the company back in
the late 70's, but most of the memories have slipped away.

If you need more info, let me know, and I'll see what records I have stored
away.

Glenn Murphy