Re: Nuclear Batteries

Sounds like you are interested only in the small power sources??

Back just out of High School - I did some work for a company building parts
for the SNAP 27 and 30.  I know I _HAD_ some drawings - and MAYBE still do -
a pretty simple device!!  Retrieving that may take a while - but I could do
so if this is within you scope of inquiry and no one else has such.

Also - you MIGHT check with the Coast Guard to see if they have info on very
similar devices (except they use Sr-90 instead of Pu-238) for powering
bouys.

Also - some oceanography projects use SNAP devices.