Nitrogen Generation Systems

We are operating a TLD service that employs

      2 Harshaw 6600 TLD readers,
      a locally built automatic TLD reader,
      an extremity TLD Reader,
      and an ATLAS TLD reader.

The demand for nitrogen to supply these readers has led us to consider
purchasing a nitrogen generation system.

We would like to hear from anyone who uses a nitrogen generator for supplying
TLD readers.

Some of the questions we have are :

       1) What is the minimum purity of nitrogen that you require for your
          TLD readers?

       2) What volume and pressure of nitrogen do the TLD readers demand?

       3) Have you had any problems with the nitrogen generation system?

Thanks in advance

Gary Festarini
Chalk River Laboratories
Atomic Energy of Canada