40-Hour Radiation Safety Class

The University of New Hampshire is contemplating presenting a 40-hour
Radiation Safety Course which would meet NRC training requirements.  It
would cover NRC regulations, Radiation Physics, Instrumentation, Radiation
protection, and the associated mathematics.  Before spending time planning
the class, we would like to know if there is enough interest to warrant
it's presentation.  If you have interest in this type of training, please
complete this questionaire and return it to me at your earliest
convenience.

1)  Are you interested in this type of course?

	______ yes   ____not at this time.

2)      Would you come to UNH Durham to attend the class

	____ yes   _____ no

3)	Would you prefer:

	_____  One week/40 hour course

	_____  One Semester/40 hour course

4)	What time of the year is most convenient? _______________

5)	What price would you be willing to pay for such a class?

	$_______

Other comments:

Thank you for your input,  Joan

Joan Holt                                   Tel: 603-862-3607
Hazardous Materials Coordinator             Fax: 603-862-0047
Environmental Health & Safety               email: Joan.Holt@unh.edu
University of New Hampshire
EH&S Bldg/Perpetuity Hall
Durham, NH 03824