1950's sealed source info please!

To whom it may concern,

Our (erstwhile waste) broker says he may have found a home for a
no-longer-used sealed source.  It's a Cs-137 source in a Kellogg Kel-Ray
CB-122 radiography head, the serial number (either of the source or the
radiography head) being L-0884.  We've got lots of license letters, but
apparently no manufacturer's literature from 1958 (or before?).  He needs to
know how the source capsule is sealed - whether it's brazed or welded, or
whatever.

My deep gratitude to whoever provides the answer!
Albert Lee Vest    avest@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
health physicist        Office of Radiation Safety
(614)292-0122            The Ohio State University
My employer did not review or approve this message.