Emergency Responce to Spills

Radiation Protection Section
BC Ministry of Health

One of the tasks our group has been asigned to perform is show-up at a radioac
tive accident/incident and determine how to clean the thing up.  Now my concern
 is not the radiation and not the potential for contact contamination, but what
 do I do in terms of an inhalation hazard.  Now if it's a dust I can put on a
mask - but if its a liquid I don't know if it evapoates like radiator fluid or
alcohal.  Is there a book or quick refernence guide o

Material and opinions above are those of the author and not
those of BC Systems or the BC Ministry of Health