Re: They're at it Again!

It is obvious my last message somehow got runover on the info. superhighway.

I had summarized a smmary of the latest bit of wisdom to be spewed forth
from our good friends Sternglass and Gould.  It would appear that on Sept 8
they released yet another report that links breast cancer fatalities
directly to nuclear emmissions.  A 10% increase between 1950-89 in 268
counties with or near nuclear facilities.  They also claim a 41 percent
increase near 5 "military" facilities - Hanford, Idaho, Savannah River,
Oak Ridge, and Brookhaven.  Jay Gould goes on to state "The public has
not been informed of its risks."  Both authors are requesting a
congressional investigation.