Re: They're at it Again!

> I had summarized a summary of the latest bit of wisdom to be spewed
> forth from our good friends Sternglass and Gould.  It would appear that
> on Sept 8 they released yet another report that links breast cancer
> fatalities directly to nuclear emissions.

Can you tell whether this a rehash of the previous atrocity (International
Journal of Health Services 23:783-804, 1993), or is it something "new"?

Also, where is this one going to be published?

BTW:  I still have a text file summary of their previous "breast cancer
study" with abstract, "methods" and critiques.  It derives from a discussion
on "sci.med.physics".

If anyone wants it, e-mail a request directly to me, NOT TO THE WHOLE LIST (:

John Moulder (jmoulder@its.mcw.edu)
Radiation Biology Group
Medical College of Wisconsin