Re: They're at it Again!

On Wed, 14 Sep 1994, John Moulder wrote:

> Can you tell whether this a rehash of the previous atrocity (International
> Journal of Health Services 23:783-804, 1993), or is it something "new"?
>
> Also, where is this one going to be published?

My summary was from an article in Nuclear Energy Institute's Weekly
Washington Report.  Although not directly stated in the article, I infer
the report was a press release.  Since the "new" Sternglass/Gould report
contradicts the "old" National Cancer Institute Sept. 1990 study, NEI
interviewed a spokesperson from NCI who stated she could not address the
recent specific claims because the S/G report had not yet been published.

I am sure some prestigious publication such as Weekly World News will
print it.

L. Bobek,
Director WPI Reactor