Re: quarterly vs. monthly TLDs revisited

Forwarded-from: MIKEG

1.  The Millipore Corporation used to sell small hand held Po-210
antistatic devices (low cost is a relative thing in this business!?)
to keep their Nucleopore very thin membranes from wrinkling up when
setting up diffusion cells for various biotech applications.  I found
it very effective for the useful life of the source (about a year or
so before it was too weak to effectively prevent static induced
deformation of the membranes).

2.  Not sure if that company still exists or if the product is still
available.
The opions expressed above are    |  The opinions above also do not
those of the author alone and do  |  represent those of US Department
not represent those of the        |  of Defense, Defense Nuclear
Stanford University or the US     |  Agency, US Navy, Metropolitan
Department of Energy.             |  Edison, Porter Consultants, etc.

                         - - - - Forwarded Text - - - -