Re: Badging Workers

ancillary personnel at universities:  At Princeton we badge quite a number of
ancillary personnel including custodial staff, maintenance personnel, certain
receiving personnel, a glassblower here and there, all in the science depart-
ments.  It's not a policy I'm thrilled with but not all of us health physicists
here at the University agree on the issue, so extensive badging continues.

By the way, a question for those of you with your sometimes long and sometimes
amusing disclaimers:  did you decide on your own that it was a wise idea to in-
clude a disclaimer or are you required by your organization to include it?
Sign me,

Just Curious,
Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University