Regrets - Sorry I'm New at This.

{Original Msg: 'Shortcuts' from <root@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
{
{        Gentlement:
{
{        Other users of the RADSAFE listserv might appreciate if individuals
{        would not use previous email messages and reply to them as a shortcut
{        in addressing them to the listserv unless specifically replying to a
{        particular message.  Email programs automatically use the previous
{        mail's subject when creating a reply message.  It is very annoying to
{        open a message with a title "Re: ........................" only to
{find out that it
{        has nothing to do with the original message.
{
{        Your consideration is always appreciated.
{
{

I realize in getting the return message, which confused me initially,
that it was a mistake to A-nswer an unrelated message.  I did not
realize the original response would tag along.  Sorry to those
I confused.  The peculiarities of Forum (VA's mail/bbs) are that
an answer goes to addressee and carries our signature lines where
a message that is just sent  does not.  As indicated I was trying
a short cut rather than keying out email address.
Mea Culpa (8-<

VA Medical Center, 1055 Clermont St. MS 115
Denver, CO 80220; 303-399-8020 x2447 FAX 393-4656
FAX 303-393-4656, vernig.peter@forum.va.gov