Emergency Response Procedures

>As an aside, in the case of the P-32 spill, after Public Safety notified the
>police that a spill had occurred, the fire chief got the word that he needed
>to respond to a retroactive spill.  Retroactive spills ... now that's a
>frightening thought!

	This is very prevalent. Some years ago we had a small fire across the
	hall. (A bad power cord caught fire and ignited the wood bench it was
	laying on.) Even though it was in a straight dosimetry lab, since
	we were the Department of "Radiation" Therapy, the news hit the TV
	stations as "Fire in Radiation Lab." Some days ya can't even come in
	in second place in a two person race.