Ten Cost Saving Interventions

I found this message from Leif E. Peterson most interesting.  A couple of
points could bear clarification, though.

1.	The information given does not indicate the actual risk for any of
	these hazards.  For example, how many people die each year from
	Auto windshields with rubber gaskets, and how many would be saved
	by changing to adhesive bonding?  How many die each year because
	of chloroform emissions, or radionuclide emissions at uranium
	fuel cycle facilities?

2.	The right hand column for the first ten cost saving interventions
	(which I presume are the cheapest ones), shows all zeros.  This
	must be a typo, as some costs would be associated with all of these
	even if they are, in fact, negative costs (i.e. savings, e.g due to
	adhesive being cheaper than rubber gaskets)

If you (Leif)  could put the answers to these questions on this list, I'd
appreciate it

Thanks,

Chris Davey, RSO Cross Cancer Institute