Has anyone heard of...

I have had a request for two documents that I haven't heard of before.
The first is for NUREG/CR-5512.  I don't know what the subject is, but
this individual is looking for volumes 2 and 3, and thinks that they may
be currently in draft form.

The second request is for soil screening levels in pCi/g.  I think that
the requestor is looking for levels below which she can say that soil is
not contaminated.  I do not know if this is an NRC or DOE site.  If
there is not such a document, is one being drafted?

Gus Potter
Sandia National Laboratories
Radiation Protection Internal Dosimetry

CAPOTTE@snl.gov