public comment section published in the Federal Register on the SPMS
system which I believe is maintained at Richland, Washington.

2.  I have a MS Word 2.0b version but do not have a readily
emailable ASCII form.  The DOE version is in Word Perfect.
>Dosed anyone know if the DOE's Occupational Radiation Protection;
>Final Rule is available to the general public in electronic form?
>If so, where?  It was published in the Federal Register on Tuesday,
>December 14, 1993.
>
>| Erick Lindstrom              |
>| Radiation Safety Officer     |
>| Montana State University     |
The opions expressed above are those of the author alone and do not
not represent those of the Stanford University or the US Department
of Energy.