neutron on materials

Fellow radsafers,
      Inexperienced as I am on internet, excuse any errors that I may make.
Does anyone out there know of a good (simple to understand) reference for the
effect of neutrons (energies up to a few MeV) on materials?  I am particularly
interested in the differences in effects from neutrons and gammas on urethane.
Thanks in advance.
--

Ricky Khaloo
                                      e-mail:   Khaloor@candu.aecl.ca