Computer Models for the PC

I'm posting this for a colleague with the NRC that is looking
for a computer program that will not only calculate dispersion
and resuspension (and associated doses) but also pathway analysis
such as dose from the milk pathway.  I would appreciate any
information that is offered.  He is away of the EPA Comply and
DOE's Hotspot and Resrad programs.

Thank you in advance from both of us.

* Robert M. Loesch                                   *
* DOELAP Administrator     U.S. Department of Energy *
*                          EH-411, GTN, 270 CC       *
* (301) 903-4443   voice   Washington, DC  20585     *
* (301) 903-7773   fax                               *
   Random number generation is too important a task
                 to be left to chance!