Computer Models

On Thu, 27 Oct 1994, Robert M. Loesch wrote:

> I'm posting this for a colleague with the NRC that is looking
> for a computer program that will not only calculate dispersion
> and resuspension (and associated doses) but also pathway analysis
> such as dose from the milk pathway.  I would appreciate any
> information that is offered.  He is away of the EPA Comply and
> DOE's Hotspot and Resrad programs.

Try RSAC-5.  Contact Doug Wenzel at dxw@pmafire.inel.gov or 208-526-3463.

   (Whatever happened to GASPAR??)

Rich Oesterling
ogr@inel.gov
208-526-3757

          CAP88-PC is also available from both DOE and EPA.  It
          calculates dispersion and breaks down by pathways, but it
          doesn't do resuspension.

          Drop me a line at barry.parks@mailgw.er.doe.gov if you'd
          like to know more about CAP88-PC.

          Barry Parks