re:1995 HPS PEP's

Greetings Radsafers,

I am new to this e-mail distribution, but I have thoroughly enjoyed the
information/discussions occurring in the past week.  Sure wish there was a
digest option though.

But on to my question/request

I am on the Continuing Education Committee of the Health Physics Society and
it is my job this year to organize the professional enrichment program (PEP)
classes for the 1995 joint HPS/AAPM meeting in Boston.  I'm in the process now
of filling in a lot of blank spaces on my class matrix and I would appreciate
any suggestions for speakers and/or topics.

Also if you have attended PEPS, given PEPs, given up on PEPs, loved PEPs, etc.
I would like to hear any comments, suggestions, criticisms, etc. to help us in
our "continuous improvement" process.

Thanks in advance :)

Linda Sewell
Pacific Gas and Electric