Fiber Optic Test Sets

Hey, all.

We're interested in getting the names of any suppliers of fiber optic
test sets used to test fiber optic cables. They are mentioned in the
ANSI standard Z136.2 Standard for the safe use of optical fiber
communication systems utilizing laser diode and LED sources (they don't
capitalize it, why should I :) ). Due to an eye exposure here,
interest in these items has increased. Any information you can send me
will be appreciated.

Please email me directly.

Thanks in advance.

Donald P. Mercado, O/47-20, B/106      PROFS Nickname: DMERCADO
Radiation Safety Officer        Internet: Don@LMSC.Lockheed.com
Lockheed Missiles & Space Co., Inc.         Tel. (408) 742-0759
Sunnyvale, Ca 94089                         Fax. (408) 742-0611