Disposal of animal carcasses: Part 2

       I should have specified in my first message that the isotopes that
       we are using with our animals are specifically H-3 and C-14.
       Other isotopes may be used at times, but these are short lived
       isotopes and they are decayed prior to disposal.  Further these
       are small animals (mice, rats, etc).  Unfortunately we are not
       permitted to do incineration on site, but it sounds like SEG may
       be a possibility.

       Thanks again
       Jon Dillon
       jdillon@ligand.com