Re[2]: Calcium Study circa 1961 -Reply

Paul......Appreciate your input.  Not aware of his passing; no need to call.
  But his writings may be available in libraries or other reference halls.  I
  understand he used to work for Mallinckrodt, possibly they may have a
  collection.
  George Buzzelli

On Nov. 8 1994 (the 99th anniversary of Rontgen's discovery of
x-rays) George Buzzelli wrote:

>Peter..........You might call Marshall Brucer, MD, in Tuscon
>Arizona;
>               602-299-6288
>               He is a pioneer in the nuc med arena and has
>published over  one
>  hundred vignettes on various isotopes used in nuclear medicine
>applications.

>  George Buzzelli

Let me suggest that you refrain from making the call. No sense
bothering his widow - Brucer died last year.

You might try a ouija board however. Brucer liked to say that health
physics was hell and that K.Z. Morgan was the lord thereof. The fact
that Brucer is still listed in the Health Physics Society Membership
Handbook suggests that hell might be the place to reach him. Be
prepared to be insulted, he had one heck of a sense of humor.

Paul Frame
Oak Ridge Associated Universities