Referral to Dr. Marshall Brucer on Ca Study

I find myself in a strange situation.  I was reffered to Dr. Marshall
Brucer for assistance by George Buzzelli.  I appreciated the referal
and followed it up promptly.  I found unfortunately that Dr. Brucer
died in February.  I since received a message from Paul Frame also
appreciated, informing me of Dr. Brucer's death and suggesting I not make
the call I have already made.  I did not get email addresses for either
George Buzzelli or Paul Frame so I can not reply privately.

Anyway this will serve to inform anyone out there that knew Dr. Brucer
or his work that he has died.  Again I appreciated the referral.  I would
have heeded Paul Frame's suggestion but do not beleive the call was a
problem, Dr. Brucer's widow was sympathetic and seemed to want to be
helpful.  She said she sent announcements to various professional journals
but hasn't kept up on which have published them.  I think that she would
enjoy hearing from any of you that knew them.

Peter Vernig, VA Med Center Denver, vernig.peter@forum.va.gov