Response - Below Oncologist - Med Physics Program

I have seen some good answers and discussions regarding Radiation
Oncology and non MD positions.  Our affilicated University
(That's government slang for where the Residents and Fellos come
from that do a LOT of the work) has a Medical Physics Masters
Program.  It is the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
(UCHSC for those of you who like initials).  I think Dr. Ed Hendrick
is the head of that program. 303-270-8468.