medical health physics course

Hi Radsafers

I am in the process of assembling a graduate level course on medical health
physics for students in the UM Radiological Health Engineering master's
program. Although I have a fairly good idea what to put in the course
(drawn from ICRP/NCRP/HPS summer school in Atlanta and based upon my own 15
years experience) I thought I might put out on the net a query to those who
work full-time in the medical health physics field what their "favorite"
areas of challenge might be (so that I may assure that our students learn
the fundamentals of these topics well), and things you wished you had
learned before entering the medical area.

So as not to clutter the network, you may email directly to me at
kearfott@engin.umich.edu

-Kim

              Kim Kearfott, Sc.D., C.H.P.
          Professor, Dept. Nuclear Engineering
 Program Advisor, Radiological Health Engineering
                University of Michigan
             108 Cooley Lab, North Campus
               Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2104
              telephone: (313) 763-9117