Dosimetry Cost

     RADSAFErs,

     I am trying to develop a realistic comparison between cost for offsite
     vendor provided dosimetry service versus cost for continuing our
     onsite TLD dosimetry program.

     If you are using vendor provided dosimeters, can you provide your
     total cost per badge (vendor cost plus onsite administrative and other
     costs)?  It would also be nice to have information on what kind of
     facility you are at, how many badges you issue per monitoring period
     (month/quarter), the type of dosimeters you use, and any special
     services or requirements and their costs.

     If you have your own onsite dosimetry laboratoy, I would also be
     interested in your cost analysis.

     Please reply either via RADSAFE or send private message to me directly
     and please provide your email address and/or phone number.

     Thank you.
     Tosh Ushino
     ushinot@songs.sce.com
     Phone: (714) 368-9523