Warning e-mail viruses (Fwd)

     Dear RADSAFERS

        In the shadow of all the chatter about what, and why certain uses
        of the listserver are deemed appropriate, I reluctantly send the
        following. I received a message of similar content from MIT as well.
        Picture in your mind a big dog with it's tail between it's legs.
        Such will be the feeling I'll have a nanosecond after I hit the
        go button.

        Respectfully

        T.Fox

        UCSD EH&S