HP Salary

It is contract negotiation time for us HPs at U of Wisconsin.  We have the
results of the 1980 and 1990 HP salary data collected by Ralph C. Christensen
(Lexington, Kentucky), and the 1991 Summary Report regarding Salary Information
for HP & Nuclear Engineers prepared by ORAU (currently ORISE, I was informed).

Is there any HP salary information after 1991? I would appreciate receiving any
information you may have.  I thank you in advance.

Abdul BenZikri
UW Madison Wisconsin
(608) 262-9748
Fax (698) 262-6767