Re: Lead bricks, or other small TVL materials.

>Hullo, folks.
>
>Does anyone have a good source for lead bricks anymore?

>Thanks in advance, all.
>
>John DeLaHunt, EH&S

People ask that a lot on this campus.  I always refer them to the yellow
pages, under metals, and if they really pester me for specifics I give them
the name
Edward Lead.  This is a local lead company (Columbus, OH) which sells bricks
and can supply custom shapes, and to whom we have sold lead scrap in the past.

I'd expect an abundance of metal companies in Colorado, where the mines are.
Why not let your fingers do the walking?
Albert Lee Vest    avest@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Health Physicist   Environmental Health and Safety
(614)292-0122            The Ohio State University
My employer did not review or approve this message.