[FWD] [FDA] Radiation-Induced Skin Injuries from Fluoroscopy

I'm not a health physicist or radiological engineer, but I am involved in a
study of the health effects of radiation from the Chernobyl nuclear
accident.  In keeping an eye open for items related to radiation and health,
I thought the following might be of interest:

Best wishes for a happy holiday season.

Larry Laufman, Ed.D.
Baylor College of Medicine
One Baylor Plaza - SM 443