Re: RADSAFE digest 400

Re: Canadian Regulatory Authority (Transport packaging issues)

Contact:	Mr Blair Johnson
		Head, Transport Section
		Radioisotopes and Transportation Division
		Atomic Energy Control Board
		P.O. Box 1046, Ottawa,
		Ontario, Canada K1P 5S9

		phone (613) 995-0464
		fax   (613) 995-5086

Sorry, I don't know his E-mail number.

Regards,

Karin Gordon
Radiation Safety Office		phone (204) 787-2903
Health Sciences Centre		fax   (204) 787-3020
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada 	e-mail KGordon@cc.umanitoba.ca

>>Date: Mon, 9 Jan 1995 09:49:52 +1000
>>From: mwilliam@mailbox.uq.oz.au (Michael Williamson)
>>Subject: Canadian regulatory authority

>>Would anyone be able to provide me with the contact address for the
>>Canadian regulatory authority for the transport of radioactive material?

>>I need to obtain their official advice regarding the issue of "special
>>arrangement" transport certificates for the Gammacell 200 irradiator after
>>it's B(U) certificate expires in April.

Mike Williamson
Radiation Protection Adviser
University of Queensland