Re: Cloud Chamber

                      RE>>Cloud Chamber                            1/10/95
The kit sounds great but it sounds like the only thing you really need from
them is the source.  If you want the source to be more familiar, you could
always take an air sample in the basement of your building before class.  I
would imagine you could get sufficient radon progeny to conduct your
experiment.

Rob Forrest