Re: Leak Testing

My personal opinion is that 6 months means just that.  If you have a
source leak-tested in January, it must be leaktested again in July
(or sooner).  However, some regulators appear to interpret the
rule to require that the leak test must be done before the same date
of the month (e.g., if 1/15, then before 7/15).  Nevertheless, I
would hope that no regulator would cite a licensee for an August 1
leak test after a January 31 leak test.

Wes