Re: Program for calculation of X-ray spectra

>Date: Fri, 13 Jan 95 08:45:56 -0600
>Sender: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
>From: tdc@ehssun.lbl.gov (Ted M. de Castro)
>To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
>Subject: Re: Program for calculation of X-ray spectra
>
>>>I have uploaded the file XCOMP3R.ZIP to
>>>                  ftp://romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu/incoming.
>
>>>Comments and indication on the fields of application are welcome.
>>>Thanks to the administrator for taking the steps to make it
>>>available.

Does anyone know what happened to this file?  The "incoming" directory is
MT and is nowheres else on romulus.  Please advise.

        * Robert M. Loesch                                   *
        * DOELAP Administrator     U.S. Department of Energy *
        *                          EH-411, GTN, 270 CC       *
        * (301) 903-4443   voice   Washington, DC  20585     *
        * (301) 903-7773   fax                               *
        *           email: loesch@viper.eh.doe.gov           *
           Random number generation is too important a task
                      to be left to chance!