Re: Program for calculation of X-ray spectra

>>I have uploaded the file XCOMP3R.ZIP to
>>                  ftp://romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu/incoming.

For those who care about such things ...........

This program is hard coded for a particular drive and particular
subdirectory structure.  So - expect some trial and error in getting it to
run - and expect to re-make your prefered directory structure to suit the
author of this program.

Can't say much more about it - since I haven't yet gone through the fuss of
setting things up!