UIUC DEH&S WWW Home Page

With Hector Mandel's help (thanks Hector!), I've set up a World Wide Web
home page for the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Division of
Environmental Health & Safety.

It's under construction, so there's not much there, but there's a link
to our Radiation Safety Section page, which I'll also try to find time
to work on.  (I'm open to ideas for a graphic on the page, for example.)

The URL for the home page is:
http://romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu/DEHS/dehs.html

Enjoy!

--
Melissa Woo                  | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Health Physicist             | Environmental Health & Safety Bldg., MC225