FOXPRO @ Annual Meeting

Hello all,
        I am looking for the person that demonstrated the FOXPRO database
that he developed. He attended the computer symposium at the San Fran
annual meeting. If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know.
Thanks in advance

                          Paul Rossi, HP II
                          Michigan State University
                          Office of Radiation, Biological, and Chemical Safety
                          National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory
                          PROSSI@MSU.EDU
                          On Campus: 5-9672 ext. 346
                          Voice: (517) 333-6346
                          FAX:   (517) 353-5967