FOXPRO @ Annual Meeting

*** Reply to note of 01/17/95 02:35
Don't know if its the same person, but I know that Phil Connoly at USC
has written an extensive radiation safety database in FoxPro for Windows.
His email address is pjconnol@chaph.usc.edu.   In addition, I have been
working on a comprehensive database programmed in FoxPro for the Macintosh.
I'm teaching myself as I go along, but so far I am very happy with the
power and flexibility of FoxPro.  If you have a background in database
programming (especially SQL) then you might try doing something yourself
in FoxPro.  However, if you are starting from scratch (as I am) don't plan
on overnight results.  Its good stuff, though.  Feel free to contact me
and good luck!

Roman Fail
Sr. Radiation Technician
Univ. of Calif. at Santa Barbara