--------------------------------------
Date: 1/13/95 7:28 PM
To: GORDON MILLER
From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
I pulled this one off sci.med.radiology and am sending it FYI.
I hope to see some of us post our experiences on instrumentation
and EM interference; remember flourescent lights lighting under
these lines?

Jeff
Jeffrey Leavey                          certhp@vnet.ibm.com
X-ray Lithography Program                         IBM Corp.
914-892-4595                       East Fishkill, NY  12533