Re: xcomp3r X-ray program

I ran the new version of XCOMP3R and it works well and quite easily!

I ran a 70 kV 2.5 mmAl case - the HVL _SHOULD_ be 2.16 but I got 2.36.
Close enough actually - BUT enough off to lead me to suspect that it
calculated kVpcp - and not sine wave.  The 2.16 number is for single phase
full wave (4 pulse) with "reasonable" cable length.

Maybe the program should/could add a waveform criteria - including cable
length (this would also require an entry for cable capacitance/foot and
current).

For those of us who may want more aggressive changes such as different
anodes and/or different geometries - I wonder if the source code could be
made available??