Re[2]: Revigorator -Reply -Reply

That fine fellow, Bill Kolb, asked the following:

>What I'd like to know is how the plants are doing in that
>Revigator--healthier than normal or dying of radiation poisioning?

Bill, if you will turn to page 18 in the brochure I sent you "The
Revigator Water Jar for Every Home" you will see a picture showing
how much better plants do when watered by the Revigator (pronounced
re-vig-ator by the way).

Quite possibly this is a real effect related to the various minerals
(in addition to radon) that the Revigator adds to the water.

There is an amazing 300 page report in the 1909 Memoirs of The New
York Botanical Garden by Hollick on the effects of radium on plants.
It has lots of photos and even has drawings of aberrant chromosomes.
The conclusion: stimulatory in low amounts but "beyond a certain
point of over-stimulus ... death results". I still think radiation
hormesis is a crock, but then again, the Revigator was advertized as
a "radioactive water crock".

Paul Frame