An identification problem

I am trying to identify a small number of identical plastic columns
which were found during a routine 'clean up' of waste storage
facilities. These were perhaps used several years ago, possibly, in
nuclear medicine.

These columns show not so common radionuclide 125Sb when counted
using a Canberra NaI(Tl) spectrometer. An initial x-ray peak, o.175
Mev, 0.427 and 0.60 Mev peaks were clearly seen for each of these
columns suggesting 125Sb.

To describe in detail; the plastic column each is a 2 inch
x0.25"approx.; both ends with a rimmed caps of tin; and two spouts
each 2" long. The spouts too have rimmed caps.

I am curious to know what these are and do they contain 125Sb as
analysis suggests. Incidentally 125Sb is a fission product.
Can any one throw some light!

P.S: Standard disclaimer applies