Bravo!

Dear Radsafers,

I wish to compliment the cast and crew of RADSAFE for yesterday's digest.
Particularly of note is Dave Neil who offered the Winkler test for dO2 as a
solution for Jileen Shobe instead of *flaming* her. The report on food
irradiation was wonderful; thank you, Wesley Dunn! Let's have more of these,
please.

Thanks for all you folks who sent emails and even faxed articles on the
Revigator (sorry about that spurious "or" which crept in). We put it
underneath our new HPGe whole body counter and it is U-238 and its daughters.
For those of you who inquired, the lady turned down $100 for it after having
purchased it for $39 at a second hand store. She is open to selling it. Since
it lacks the lid and the cone, she may overvalue it. Still, what is *ANYTHING*
worth? As a viewer of "Lovejoy" on A&E, I was tempted to start manufacturing
these and antiquing them. >;-)

Finally, thanks to those who have sent material in for the _Brief Chronology_.
Copies of this sorta history of radiation and protection are still available
thru email. The price is sending me back stuff I can use in the upgrading it.
Eh-hmm! Still haven't heard from some of you. That's OK, just send it when you
find something with a date.

J. Ellsworth Weaver

Snail Mail: 119/2/247, PO Box 56, Avila Beach, CA, USA 93424
Email: JEW1@PGE.COM
Phone: (805) 545-3029
Fax:   (805) 545-3545

Mandatory Disclaimer: PG&E has enough trouble without trying to be responsible
for my correspondence.