Donation Offer

To the Radsafe Community:
From: H.Wade Patterson

I wish to donate a set of Health Physics to a suitable organization such as a
needy school library.

The set is complete.  That is, it includes v1, no.1, June, 1958 through v67,
no.6, December, 1994.

The set is professionally bound and includes the covers and everything in
between.

In order for me to take tax credit for my donation I need to show the IRS
that the donee is a charitable or scientific organization (501 C 3).

In return for my donation of the Journals, I expect that the donee, or an
agent on its behalf, will make a suitable donation to the Burton J. Moyer
Fellowship Fund in care of the Northern California Chapter of the Health
Physics Society, also a 501 C 3 organization.  I also expect the recipient to
pay shipping costs.

Please send inquiries or offers to my email address, which is:
<hwade@aol.com>
I would like to decide this matter before May 1 so there is no great hurry.
Thank you for your consideration.