I-131 Therapies Last $.01

1.  I forgot to mention for our room set-ups that we also used plastic
backed absorbent paper laid down in "aisles" with masking tape on the
herculite.  As long as the patient stayed on the aisles (or wore
slippers), the herculite often was largely not contaminated.  I don't
recall the brand name of the paper that we used.

2.  Our license allowed 10 half-life decay, so within 90 days we were
normally able to clear out I-131 DIS materials.

3.  I also meant to say I "interrogated" the attending physicians.
They receive integrity training in their medical ethics classes!
The opions expressed above are those of the author alone and do not
not represent those of the Stanford University or the US Department
of Energy.