Re: evolution of regs? -Reply

OK.  So how do we get it "fixed"?  Clearly we must respond to the EPA's
request for comment.  But -- what is the appropriate replacement for the
linear hypothesis?  We need to "help" the regulators with an alternative,
not just say the linear hypothesis is wrong.

Al Tschaeche, e-mail: ATSCHAEC@INEL.GOV