Nonpower reactor waste summary

Thanks to all who responded to the two waste questions concerning
half-lives and allowed decay-in-storage time.  I want to give a brief
summary of an interesting trend.
As nonpower reactor generators seek relicensing the trend is to
at least ask for a longer half life for decay-in-storage.

DIS Half life             Current License           Proposed License
Days
60-89                     5                         2
90                        3                         3
90-150                    2                         5

Additionally, I asked about what half life would encompass a majority
of the waste generated.  The responses ranged from 14 days to almost
270 days.

If anyone has any specific questions please email me at:
smithch01@delphi.com
Charles Smith
Applied Radwaste Management Inc.
(803)926-8558