New Rad Health Handbook

Reply to Roman Fail, Rad. Safety, UCSB

No other  "gaping wounds" to point out in the old RHH, but I sure am impressed
with the way they spelled "Radiolgical" on the side cover of the new RHH (from
Scinta Inc.).   Is this "outcome-based" spelling?

Last week I culdn't even spel Helth Phyzisist, and now I are one!

Yours for literacy.

Gary Mansfield - aka  "Captain Plutonium"
LLNL

DISCLAIMER:   Naturally, the above opinions in no way reflect those of LLNL,
UC, the DOE, or anyone else that matters.